Let Your Pain Be Your Past
Our chartered physiotherapists will discuss your condition with you. This will include taking a full history of your problem and careful physical examination of the area involved. From there we can decide whether physiotherapy is appropriate and then formulate a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Please note that you may be required to undress as appropriate for your physiotherapist to properly assess the area. It is often necessary to assess areas surrounding the primary area of complaint. Please wear or bring along suitable clothing to assist in this matter. You may also bring someone with you for your appointment as a chaperone.
Our Treatments Include
- Electrotherapy - Ultrasound, Interferential Therapy, TENS
- Joint Mobilisation and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation and Myofascial Release
- Pilates and Core Stability Exercises
- Postural Feedback and Rehabilitation
- Taping Techniques
- Ergonomic Advice
- Exercise Therapy